It may not snow in Texas, but this sweet family managed to show off the cutest Snowgirl we know!
Who: Bradley, Ashley, and Emmarie
Location: A park in Bryan, TX
Props: Snowman (snow-woman?) costume. I saw the idea on Pinterest, but I decided to make it myself. It was really quite easy.
Comments: We love to send out and receive Christmas Cards at our house. We try to incorporate a holiday song in all of our cards, and I play Bing Crosby's version of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" on repeat after Thanksgiving. I was so excited when I found this design online. We bought Emmarie's dress first, and then we planned our outfits around her. This tactic works out nicely for us since people really only want to see her picture on our card anyway. :)
Photographer: Sarah Burns of Butterfly Chaser Photography
Favorite Thing: My favorite thing about our card was the chevron accents on the back. I was OBSESSED with chevron at the time, so it made my Christmas very merry.
Blog: Bradley and Ashley
Katy's Thoughts: Ummmm. My thoughts are that this card is ADORABLE! Seriously, that tiny little snowgirl and all of her expressions? How could you not be happy when you open this envelope?!?
Cindy's Thoughts: Y'all. This really might be one of my favorite cards. I can't even stand how stinking cute it is! I am a *tad* nuts about tutus and this little darling in a snowman tutu...swoon. I just love her cute little smile, the crooked hat, the fluffy tutu...I just LOVE it! DARLING!
- Let us remind you about our whole board dedicated to snow.
- Love the idea of a snowman card... here is one adorable baby snowman! And here is one adorably cuddly baby snowman.
- And click here, here and here if you have the "man" but are without the snow. (ie, all us southern folk)
- And check out this cute little reindeer duo.
AND...don't forget that we right now we are hosting the ...
1. As long as you are willing to drive/boat/fly/skip/crawl/levitate to Bryan-College Station...then you are eligible to win! So, if you are from out-of-town then go for it! This is worth it!
2. Contest ends Friday, October 18th at 11:59pm
3. You can enter SEVERAL ways...check out our new giveaway function!
a Rafflecopter giveaway