Thursday, September 19, 2013

TBT: Pajama Time



Who: Brooke (Merry Momma Cindy's cousin)

When: Christmas 1982

Katy's Thoughts: I can't even deal with the cuteness of this picture. I am 100% jealous that I didn't have pjs like this for my girls. I love that Christmas is just magic - for any age. Brooke may not have known what was going on, but look at that sweet sparkle in her eyes!

Cindy's Thoughts: Y'all.  How cute is Brooke?!?  Cute, right!!  I love this picture for so many reasons.  First, Brooke was my the very first cousin I had and one of my first memories is of going to the hospital to peek at her through a window, I was almost 5 years old.  Second, I think I see a little bit of Merry Little M in her.  Genetics - they're fun!  And third, that hat is AWESOME!

Get PINspired: This picture was taken over 30 years ago, but it illustrates that there are a few things that stand the test of time - cute pjs and cute hats!
  1. PJs aren't just for Christmas morning, this family showcased them on their Christmas card!
  2. Stripes are always cute on the kiddos!  Your baby will look darling in this on Christmas morning or this!
  3. Apparently, matching pjs was in style in the '70s too! (This almost has a Don Draper feel to it...Mad Men, please return!)
  4. For our entire board of cute pjs, click here!
  5. And...the hats...goodness...how cute are hats!  Check this, this and this out!
  6. Here's the entire board, but this one may be our favorite! 


 photo YourMerryMailboxSignature_zps6126bec3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread the merry and leave your comments!