Who: Brooke (Merry Momma Cindy's cousin)
When: Christmas 1982
Katy's Thoughts: I can't even deal with the cuteness of this picture. I am 100% jealous that I didn't have pjs like this for my girls. I love that Christmas is just magic - for any age. Brooke may not have known what was going on, but look at that sweet sparkle in her eyes!
Cindy's Thoughts: Y'all. How cute is Brooke?!? Cute, right!! I love this picture for so many reasons. First, Brooke was my the very first cousin I had and one of my first memories is of going to the hospital to peek at her through a window, I was almost 5 years old. Second, I think I see a little bit of Merry Little M in her. Genetics - they're fun! And third, that hat is AWESOME!
Get PINspired: This picture was taken over 30 years ago, but it illustrates that there are a few things that stand the test of time - cute pjs and cute hats!
- PJs aren't just for Christmas morning, this family showcased them on their Christmas card!
- Stripes are always cute on the kiddos! Your baby will look darling in this on Christmas morning or this!
- Apparently, matching pjs was in style in the '70s too! (This almost has a Don Draper feel to it...Mad Men, please return!)
- For our entire board of cute pjs, click here!
- And...the hats...goodness...how cute are hats! Check this, this and this out!
- Here's the entire board, but this one may be our favorite!