You can spread the MERRY lots of ways and the Hunter family choose to do so through CHEERS! Isn't that fun!Who: Ernest, Shannon and Shelby Hunter
Location: 19th Street in The Heights in Houston, Texas
Clothes: Ernest - Joe's Jeans, Converse Jack Purcell shoes, Polo Ralph Lauren shirt and sport coat, Bulova watch; Shannon - Old Navy top, J.Crew skirt, Kate Spade necklace; Shelby - Old Navy
Designer: Blonde Designs exclusively for Shutterfly
Photographer: Dianna Montoya of Karelle Photography
Favorite Thing: We tried the upside down shot with Shelby on a whim, but when we saw it..we LOVED it. We were looking for a card that we could send to our friends of all religions; and the look of pure joy on Shelby's face in the photo's just screamed "Cheers!"
Katy's Thoughts: I love that this card captures that unexpected moment of pure joy that a child can experience. It's those moments we should celebrate all year long!
Cindy's Thoughts: Happy. This card just makes me happy. It is fun and bright and full of color. It sends a cheer to everyone! And that Shelby...well, she's just adorable - upside down and right side up!
How can you recreate this card? Have fun. Yep, that's it -- just have fun!
- Remember the naughty and nice cards we featured? Those are fun! :)
- In fact, all of these are fun (or funny)!
- Smiles and laughter are universal!
- Colors! We love colors!
- Mustache you always be silly??? YES!
- This isn't a card, but how stinking cute would this picture be on a card! Take note, it may be on one of the Merry Momma's card in 2015! (You know we already have 2014 planned!)
- Y'all. OH MY GOODNESS! This is so stinking precious and oh so fun! It may have to be 2016!