Location: Veterans Park, Arlington, Texas
Clothes: Girls - Children's Place, Parents- shopped their closet
Comments: I love the contrast between the bright red banner across the middle and the black and white photos. Also, I liked this card because it served double duty as a "We've Moved" card. We moved in late November and I sent the cards in early December.
Photographer: Beyond the Blue Studios
Favorite Thing: I saved money by having it serve two purposes and everyone thought I was really on tops of things! :)
Katy's Thoughts: Bottom right picture of those sweet girls is precious! I also think that the snowflake is an under utilized symbol during Christmastime and in Texas, we should take snow any way we can get it! ;)
Cindy's Thoughts: I am a sucker for black and white photos - I love them! They are so fresh, crisp and pure and this card exemplifies those qualities!
How can you recreate this card? Ask your photographer for black and white images! You won't regret it! And dual purpose cards are awesome and smart!
- Y'all. MERRY and BRIGHT in black and white...LOVE IT!
- Black and white photos are so romantic!
- And because we love y'all, here's an entire board dedicated to black and white photos! Check it out and follow us!
- Be sure to let Santa know you've moved!
- Home is where your family is.
- Lots and lots of cute Christmas/Moving cards...HOME is what Christmas is all about!