The time is fast approaching when your mailboxes start to become STUFFED chalk full of merry. If you are anything like us, checking the mailbox beginning on December 1 is a major highlight of the day - so much so that no one else is allowed to check the contents first.
So, now that you have all that merry in your hands - what do you DO with those cards?
1. Frames - A great way to reuse something you already have! Or an inexpensive investment via Goodwill or any "dollar store".
2. Repurposed Items - Recycling is a good thing - so why not recycle some items you already have? You can usually get pallets for free at a local lumber yard, branches fall out of trees all the time ;), barn wood, chicken wire, and shutters are also pretty easy to find when antiquing!
3. Wreaths - Not going to lie, some of these are kind of intimidating and require some work, but we LOVE the idea of having a display that keeps your cards preserved for years.
4. Wire holders - You've probably seen these everywhere. Merry Momma K found hers at World Market last year and LOVES it.
5. Non hanging display - Not everyone has a ton of free wall space in their home. (And we are not fans of the "let's just tape these cards to the wall" kind of display. Sorry.) Make a book, use some glass canisters, or set under the glass top on a table - these are the perfect alternative!!
6. Evergreens - What a great excuse to put up one more tree during the holidays! And while we don't have homes with stairs, those of you that do should totally use that space to share the merry!
7. Cutest display of all time - Seriously. This is happening. Especially since you are all going to mail us hard copies of your cards, right??
Do you have any other ideas for displaying your cards? We'd love to hear about it! Leave a comment below!