Thursday, November 20, 2014

Merry and Happy from the Crumplers!

Who: Doug, Kelley, Jack and Ben Crumpler

Location: St. Andrews Episcopal Church, Downtown Bryan, Texas

Clothes: The boys are rocking Polo by Ralph Lauren and mom has on a cute dress from Target with jewelry from Francesca's.

Designer: Nichole Quick of Quick Design Company

Photographer: Jenny Livingston of JML Photography

Kelley's Favorite Things: I LOVE Christmas. And I began pinning ideas for my card in August. Nichole has always been so great at taking the visions dancing in my head and bringing them to light on paper. One of the pictures on the back was a candid shot of me trying to reason with a 3 year old red head who happens to be my "mini-me" and perfectly depicted my life at that snapshot in time. It showed Doug and Jack being calm and chill and so much like each other and Ben and I being outrageous and crazy. I love that our photographer was able to capture something so uniquely "us"!

********************
Merry Mommas' Thoughts: First and foremost, Kelley - WE LOVE YOU. A person that is "crazy" like us and pins ideas for cards months beforehand. Welcome, to our crazy club. Welcome. :) Now the card…we love the traditional front and the "uniquely us" back. We also love the bright feeling the card creates. The boys are handsome in their plaid and mom and dad coordinate well! We also love adding ages of the kids on the card.

********************
So what do you need to do to be prepared and awesome like Kelley?
1. Read all posts on the blog.
2. Visit all pins on our Pinterest page.

********************
Don't forget to comment on this post to enter the contest for $50 from Quick Design Company!!!

 photo YourMerryMailboxSignature_zps6126bec3.png

1 comment:

  1. Love when a family includes a "real" picture along with the posed ones. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Spread the merry and leave your comments!