Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Spreading the Merry with CLOTHES!

Hi!  Merry Momma Cindy, here.  Like Merry Momma Katy, Valentine's Day is a little "eh" for me, too.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE LOVE.  And I love all the darling cards that are exchanged in schools across America (and maybe other countries? {do some research on that , Cindy})  I don't really love the crowded restaurants and the overpriced flowers.  Now, I love eating out and getting flowers.  I just don't love paying for them. Ha!

Anyway…back to what the post is really about…you know what I do love about Valentine's Day - the CLOTHES!  What?  You don't buy Valentine's clothes for your kiddos?  Well, this post is for you!  I've got options, lots of options!  And if you have a Valentine wardrobe, share your secrets in the comments - we LOVE comments!

First, we're going to take a quick trip down memory lane and look at the Merry Little Munsons in their Valentine wardrobe.

This picture is from February of 2010 and was taken during Annaliese's 9 month photo shoot with B4 Photography. The fun hair flair is the photographer's and the shirts are from some really fun place that I can't remember. (Sorry!) I printed this picture out and sent it with a traditional Valentine's Day card to our family.  
(I didn't know about Pic Monkey back then!)

In February 2011 we sent these fun cards thanks to the talents photographer and designer Sarah Burns of Butterfly Chaser Photography.  The LOVE and XOXO shirts were made by my mom, who the girls affectionately call Bebe!  Aren't they awesome!  Don't worry if you don't have a seamstress in the family, I have some ETSY links for you below.

And now onto the nonprofessional pics! Caroline's heart shirt is from a local store - And Sew On. You may remember them from our 12 Days of Merry.  The girls have on cute knit dresses from Old Navy in the top right pic.  Old Navy is always a WINNER for holiday themed clothing!  In fact, in the middle picture the big girls' shirts are from there.  Millicent has on embroidered onesie with Baby Legs.  Check them out, there are so fun!  The matching outfits are from Mis-Tee-V-Us.

Now, that's fun and helpful Cindy…but what can I buy today?!?

Well, you're in luck…I did some research and put together outfits for babies, toddlers and kids!

Baby clothing from Old Navy

Toddler Girl clothing from Gap

Toddler Boy from Next Direct

Girl from Crazy 8

Boy clothes from Gymboree

And because there's lot of different fashion taste out there, I found smocked clothing, tutus and personalized and handmade clothing for you to buy too! (You're welcome!) 
Smocked clothes from Vive la Fete

Pettiskirts from Oopsy Daisy Baby

Boy/Girl Tee                  Cool Ladies Man
Kid Scarf                                     Baby Hat


Happy Valentine's Day Wardrobe SHOPPING!

We can't wait to see your pics - post them to our Facebook page on February 14th!
We'll share the MERRY LOVE all day long!


 photo YourMerryMailboxSignature_zps6126bec3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread the merry and leave your comments!