Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Readers Speak: Thanks and Gig'em


Today's post comes from our lovely friend, Lauren. Mom, Wife, lover of Jesus and all things A&M...

.................

Not that I've ever NOT thought about sending cards in the mail but,  because of my sweet friends at Your Merry Mailbox, I now put more thought into the process than ever before.  From the outfits, to the location of the shoot, to the photographer, to the finishing work, they have given me every tool I need to create a memorable product.  I appreciate so much the time and effort gone into each posting....with full-time jobs, wives to two super supportive hubbies, and the job of being mommy to six precious kiddos, I don't know how they do it all!  I also can't believe I all ready have plans for Christmas Card 2014!  Thank you thank you thank you sweet Cindy and Katy!


Who: Daniel, Lauren, Cooper (5) and Kyleigh (3)

Location: Kyle FIeld, College Station, TX

Props: Lauren's tshirt quilt made my mom and grandma from all of my old college tshirts 

Clothes: Brinks & Babs Children's Boutique, Aggieland Outfitters, Sabi Boutique - all BCS locals!!

Comments: I have always wanted to take pictures at Kyle Field because of the sentimental factor to the hubby and I. What made this even more memorable and special this year is because I knew that this is the last year Kyle Field would look the way we remember it as college students. (And now Merry Mommas are crying because, WHY ON EARTH DIDN'T WE THINK OF THAT!!?!)

Designer: Nichole from Quick Design Company

Photographer: Shannon Morton Photography

Favorite Thing: My favorite thing is really just the special meaning behind everything in the card from Kyle Field all the way down to my old tshirt quilt. I also LOVE the design of the card and that we are able to combine the spirit of Christmas with the Spirit of Aggieland!!

Blog: Hindes Clan (and I kinda started blogging again!)

******

Mommas' THoughts: We love this card. We love the chalkboard look, the Aggie background and the adorable family. Most of all we love how special these pictures are to Lauren. THAT is what it really is all about.

Get PINspired: 
1. Should we remind you about our chalkboard inspiration board?
2. Or our ode o Chevron?
3. And college gameday?








 photo YourMerryMailboxSignature_zps6126bec3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread the merry and leave your comments!