This is a repost from last year and one of our most popular pins. Make sure to read again, we added new ideas. And go ahead and share the merry by pinning the first picture to your favorite pinterest board.
So, now that you have all that merry in your hands - what do you DO with those cards?
1. Frames - A great way to reuse something you already have! Or an inexpensive investment via Goodwill or any "dollar store".
2. Repurposed Items - Recycling is a good thing - so why not recycle some items you already have? You can usually get pallets for free at a local lumber yard, branches fall out of trees all the time ;), barn wood, chicken wire, and shutters are also pretty easy to find when antiquing!
3. Wreaths - Not going to lie, some of these are kind of intimidating and require some work, but we LOVE the idea of having a display that keeps your cards preserved for years.
4. Wire holders - You've probably seen these everywhere. Merry Momma K found hers at World Market last year and LOVES it.
5. Non hanging display - Not everyone has a ton of free wall space in their home. (And we are not fans of the "let's just tape these cards to the wall" kind of display. Sorry.) Make a book, use some glass canisters, or set under the glass top on a table - these are the perfect alternative!!
6. Evergreens - What a great excuse to put up one more tree during the holidays! And while we don't have homes with stairs, those of you that do should totally use that space to share the merry!
7. Cutest display of all time - Seriously. This is happening. Especially since you are all going to mail us hard copies of your cards, right??
8. Wood you please... (see what I did there?) These are super cute ideas, especially if the Merry Man (or woman) in your life is looking for a project to do. Love the 2x4 card holder and we clearly need one more "pallet project" to add to our lists!
9. Light'em Up!... We love the thought of making those cards shine by giving them extra light. Find a wall, a door way or maybe even a table, string some lights and let the love shine! (Disclaimer - these were inspired by dorm rooms.) (Carry on.)
10. Tied up with string... It's no surprise that Christmas cards are our favorite thing! We love the thought of tying them up with string in a window... especially if that window is the eyes to some falling snow.
Do you have any other ideas for displaying your cards? We'd love to hear about it! Leave a comment below!